Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goooooooooooooaaaaaallllll!!!

When I learned more about stealth art I decided that I wanted my final project to benefit animals.  I recently adopted a dog from a shelter and I saw that many of the animals at the shelter had been there for quite a while.  I feel like if more people were aware that shelter animals are some of the most awesome pets out there they would be more willing to adopt.  I would like to host an event or series of events to showcase the animals that need to be adopted.  I know there are already events like this but I would like to make an even bigger event with more "advertising."  I want a lot of people to know that the event is taking place.  I would like for pet parents who adopted their pets to bring their pets with them to demonstrate that there is nothing wrong with adopting an animal from a shelter.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good goal for a project. It's good that you have some personal experience too. But abandoned pets is still a large idea to work with. Start by listing the problems associated with pet shelters. I would try to focus on one or two specific problems and think about the best way to solve those. Do you want to prevent people from abandoning their pets? Improve conditions of shelters? Encourage adoption? etc.

    ReplyDelete