Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easy Rider














For my project I decided to bring the idea of longboarding being about the individual from my interview and rework it into my project. So, what I did was get a bunch of shirts and I wrote on mine "the art of longboarding and self expression" and on the back I wrote "what does longboarding mean to you?". I then took 5 other shirts and approached other longboarders. I then asked them to write on the shirt what longboarding meant to them and what it said about them as an individual or artist. I did this in order to bring the people into my project, get them to involve themselves and let others know how their longboarding was an extension of themselves. I encouraged them to wear the shirts and explain to people what it was all about if they asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment