Tuesday, March 27, 2012

La Inspiracion



The project I chose to do was inspired by my conversation with a manager for La Posada dining hall's night shit. He expressed his feelings that an inspirational message from students wound counteract the negative sentiment that the employees there usually feel from the students of UNM. I produced three copies of a letter addressed to the La Posada employees from the students of UNM and then collected signatures from various students across campus. Of the three that were posted two were removed when I checked today but one- the one posted in the workers bulletin board had survived. I have already received several compliments from the employees and have also begun a larger project in association with the RHA or residence halls association. They are now constructing a larger banner and obtaining many more signatures than I was able to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment