Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Original, Clever Title Goes Here"

 French
German
Romanian
Spanish
 Dutch
English


I originally wanted to do my third project in Tijeras but being broke, low on gas, and not having another ride changed that.  I ended up doing my project in the laundry room of my apartment complex.  It's a pretty boring place so I thought I would liven it up a bit.  I have been wanting to do a project at my apartments anyway and this seemed like a good place.  A place where I would not be thwarted by security guards.

I chose to write the phrase "Live the mustache," because I thought it would perplex the other tenants and get them wondering, "Huh?"  I got the idea to write the phrase in different languages from this public art piece in France.  It has "love" written all over it in several different languages.

The point of my first two projects was to make people laugh.  I have the same goal with this one.  I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment