Monday, February 6, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love



I decided to make art with people for my public artwork.  I put people into the shapes of letters and made words out of them.  I chose the rather cliche, but always encouraging words of 'Live, Laugh, Love'.  There are numerous quotes that use these words.  Such as "live well, laugh often, love much", "live life, laugh lots, love forever" or "love every moment, laugh everyday, love beyond words".  All of these quotes are simplistic, but I find meaning in all of them.  Since the words 'live, laugh, love" are such a common denominator in inspirational saying, I thought they would be provide some good public artwork.


1 comment:

  1. The project you planned is playful and entertaining. Are there ways it could be performed for, and understood by, a public audience?

    Look up Mark Jenkins
    http://xmarkjenkinsx.com/

    ReplyDelete