Monday, February 6, 2012



For this project, I put up 30 fake advertisements around campus. I thought back to our superhero ice-breaker and I used my super power to make people stress out less. Since I can’t directly fix other people problems, I thought it would be helpful to make something that would briefly distract them. I think my biggest creative contribution to society is my humor because it comes naturally and I make jokes constantly. I love wordplay and I really enjoyed seeing people’s reactions to the advertisement. I also learned about how different locations really affected the influence of my work. Some places (my dorm hall) the flyers were noticed right away, but others (near the SUB), nobody took notice.

1 comment:

  1. Your posters give humor a healing power. Can the take away be even more helpful, without losing a sense of humor?

    Look up Cardon Webb’s flyers
    http://cardoncopy.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete